Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ani-Jam, School, and Las Vegas!

So this past week has been pretty hectic for me.
I started my fall semester at my university so I'm pretty busy trying to keep my GPA from making a nose dive and getting my body to fall asleep before 4 AM.

That is the worst excuse for being absolutely absent from my blog but I'm a big whiny baby. At least I admit it right? Heehee.
So here are some of my favorite photos from Ani-Jam. I was also in Las Vegas last weekend so I have photos from that too. I'm going to try to make this week a super blog week to make up for my sluggishness. Enjoy! :)


Oh, and if you don't mind could you click the follow my blog button? It would make my day. If you don't want to, it's cool. I still like talking to you.


Oh that bountiful bosom. Anime cars again!


Chilling with El Boba.


My friend Jeannie and her sister! :)


Italy and Russia from Hetalia. I added ah pasta!
Miku and her leek.
Elekid!


Super cool people dressed up as super cool heroes! :)


My friend Maria as X-23!



These guys were guarding the doors, pretty intimidating!



Our friend as Lightning!

All these photos and a bunch more are at the cosplay gallery, so go check it out for funzies. ^^

OH! I will be having a contest! I'm just trying to hammer out all the rules and details!
Photos from Las Vegas will be up today or tomorrow.

Love,
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment