Monday, July 4, 2011

Anime Expo 2011 was SO FUN!

So, in the middle of me trying to upload all of the pictures I took from Anime Expo, I decided to take a little break and blog.

I apologize if it is taking a bit longer than usual. I finally am utilizing Adobe Photoshop to enhance my pictures.
The convention center isn't the prettiest environment for taking pictures because the lighting really washes people out. So adjustment tools are a girl's best friend.

Here are some photos from the event:

Oh my goodness so many people.

Vegeta! OVER 9000!!!

Creeper/Team Rocket?

Roxas and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts

Twinsies! We're both dressed as Tenma from School Rumble.

Just hanging out with a Miku Spy

More pictures soon to come! I just need to get ready for my day job now. But sit tight! There'll be more photos in the cosplay gallery soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment