Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Comic-Con 2011!



Comic-Con was this last weekend and so much stuff was everywhere.
So this is going to be an intense photo vomit post. Enjoy! :)

I'm not very good at parking...
Waved hi to a Smurf
checked out the Sega Exhibit
Got hit with a shrink ray and hung out next to a arcade controller
Saw some Mass Effect 3 stuff and tried to steal the model of the normandy to put in my commander's cabin. The people running the exhibit were not pleased.Crowds!

Someone needs to write a song called "Hurley Smiles."
Took this baby for a test drive. The exhibitors caught me before I could hit 88 mph though. bummer.
More crowds!
Darth Vader and a little loyal follower bowing.

Said hi to R2D2's cousin. Just not as friendly, hate to say.
Got shot at by pirates.
Girls dressed up as Sucker Punch Characters

Monster truck!
Ran into Finn and Jake from Adventure Time
Then we just decided to chill.

All cosplay photos are up at the cosplay gallery! Check it out! And don't forget to follow me, or book mark this page or whatever. I'm going to try to update every week with pictures so stay tuned! ^_^
-Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment